Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HEARTY MEATY





i want to take everybody with fucked up parents away but i would probably be a fucked up parent somewhere down the line.  i'm thinking of "the kid with a bike" even though she does it and he doesn't die out of the tree. how do i take the long view.  where can i get in order to see the entire province with a heavy spread of our junk gases hovering over it. I HAVE REACHED INTO THE SINK FROM WHERE I'M ON THE FLOOR AND WISHED BLOOD TO POUR OUT. i trick my slow.  this sentence construction is a mistake.  something is wrong in the left side of my head. it is that i have never spent all my time reading and i should do that.  i feel love and can let it stop fairly quickly after a book is over.  this might be what people learn to do with other people.  feel love and stop fairly quickly after it is over.  I HAVE THOUGHT SO HARD TO WAKE YOU UP OUT OF RANGE.  i could say that i will.  can mice get up on my bed?  now i remember the nightmare i had where after a nightmare i went to sleep in my parents' bed but every time i shut my eyes a stream of organized mice would throw me off the foot end.  it was a nightmare because nothing could stop this from happening. pests in this house are obvious, they are fearless, they are going to get my eyes out of me against my will. in a different nightmare around the same time, it was spring and giant mayflies were causing me to duplicate.  it was a nightmare because people thought they were all me. 


(from a nascent collabo doc shared with Rachet)

No comments:

Post a Comment