Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GETTING OUT OF TIME WILL BE GOOD

he plans to beautify
the boulevard
where no skin
neither is there
a tooth or bone
an organ
in the least
instead of tass mess
friss hesit
i say yes and to that
i say no harder
a deposit
a slot arready
pass my dad
through my mind
as someone who
desperately needs
the liking of people
who don't give
any shits about him
i'm sorry
i couldn't raise you
or talk with your mom then
i somehow knew
that she was dying or dead
i just fainted away in the calendar
i don't give any shits
about anyone
sometimes but
if the sounds are right
and i feel
no suspicious pains
i can love
fastened enough
to creep you out
but my knee hurts
my back hurts
my ovary hurts
if i even know
where that is
little pinches
have been crowding me
and if i say it
they riot

No comments:

Post a Comment